- Huda Beauty Palette: This palette was really hyped and people on social media were giving it great reviews. I was wondering if the product is actually good, or if it is only popular because Huda has such a massive support base on social media. I was pleasantly surprised when I finally got my hands on her eye shadow palette. It has a nice range of matte and foil shadows. The reason I like the palette so much is due to the fact that you can create subtle everyday looks and also create an ultra glam makeup look using the foil shadows. The matte shadows are really pigmented and blend out pretty nicely and the foil shadows are really creamy and create an excellent effect. I would highly recommend this palette to any makeup lover.
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner: This is my ride or die eyeliner. I always come back to this liner. Not only is it super cheap, it is also really good quality. Whenever I do a cat eye, I always get compliments on it and people are always shocked to know that it is simply a Maybelline product. This eyeliner’s felt-tip is perfect for applying liner and for the most part it doesn’t smudge. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get a dramatic cat eye.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil: I started using this product earlier this year and instantly fell in love with it. It is an oil like serum meant to be applied before moisturizer and ideally, it is supposed to be worn over night. This product is supposed to moisturize your skin overnight and leave it feeling smooth. In my opinion, it really does do what it claims. It leaves my skin looking fresh, moisturized, smooth and plump. I also use this before I apply makeup so my skin doesn’t get dry and flaky and when I want to look fresh and dewy, I end up mixing it with my foundation. It is not the cheapest product out there, but if there is ever a sale, I recommend you try this product.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: This product is amazing! I honestly did not think I would find a mascara as good as the Benefit Roller lash, but I think this product is as good, if not better. This mascara gives really similar results to the roller lash. It makes the lashes look fuller and longer, and the best part is, it doesn’t make the lashes stick together. I have literally been using this mascara non-stop. It is super cheap, and in my opinion, it is a dupe for the Roller Lash. I would 10/10 recommend this product to any makeup addict.
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation: I have been using this foundation for a year now, and I really like it. Though it is a stick, it applies almost like a liquid foundation. It has such a creamy texture and melts like butter on to the skin. I usually use a beauty blender to blend it out and the end result is always flawless. Unlike many other foundations, it is buildable and not cakey.
Let me know what your favorites are in the comments section below!
please follow me on Instagram if you like my blog!